Friday, March 11, 2011

She Said, He Said...






In celebration of
St. Patrick's Day


and


Pink Saturday
I hope you will enjoy.









He said,


"Happy St. Patrick's Day
Sweetheart."









She said,


"Dear, I dressed for
Pink Saturday,


With Just a Hint of
St. Patrick's Day.


Take a peek and see."









He said,


"Momma said that
I could wear


this suit today,
all dressed for


St. Patrick's Day.

Ms Beverly


I brought pink roses
for Pink Saturday."










She said,
"I wore my BEST pink dress


for Pink Saturday.

And dolly, well she


wore her BEST green dress for


St. Patrick's Day."










He said,
"Oh sweetheart, you wore


green just for the occasion."





She said, "I also brought
pink roses for 
Pink Saturday.
I couldn't let the pinkies down."










They said,


"We are dressed in
celebration of


Pink Saturday 


and


St. Patrick's Day."









Oh NO. She said.


"I only wore my
Pink Saturday BEST."










She said,
"Let this be a lesson, 


You have to watch
Ms. Beverly.


She is always throwing
in a little extra color,


when you least expect it."









Happy St. Patrick's Day.









I am linking up for
 "Pink Saturday"
















Hosted by










Ms Beverly @
How Sweet The Sound.















As always,








thank you for stopping by,















my little piece of heaven,














here in the desert,







that I so love to call home.












Country hugs and SO much love,







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment