Saturday, March 26, 2011

Making A Lasting Contribution

26th,March,2011
Saturday
Dear Friends,
      Good Evening!
A pleasant and refreshing evening to one and  all..I am writing a post after ten days...Since two weeks..it was work...work  and work!When I am tired of my workload,I think of the unemployed ,the less fortunate those who wish they had my job.
But I must say,you were in my thoughts.Thanks a bunch to all my dearies who took time and remembered  to reach me on my Special Day by calls,mails,greetings and chat messages.It was a real special day!Those who know my liking for flowers showered flowers.....I am so touched.God Bless You!Magical things tend to happen in life at any unexpected time.I think,I don't thank you enough for your gifts as beautiful words and wonderful greetings.
Even when stressed with the workload,
The cute orange butterflies fluttering on the bushes
The new blooms opening in the garden,
The bees sparkling in the sunlight,
Accepting a warm smile from a friend,
Bring happiness to the moments of day to day life!
May you find happiness in small and simple things
We don't know which carry the seeds of blessings!
I am so happy I have good friends like you!
I am not losing myself in work because of you.
I learned only a sound sleep gives me
A better and refreshing new day!
Recharging is very much necessary
To be better persons in life.
Enthusiasm is so powerful and contageous.
We have to get motivated and excited
About something in our lives.
Once as akid you were the apple of everyone's eyes
We can be the same with some thoughtful acts!
So,finding a balance between life and work,
Let us make a lasting contribution!
The woods are lovely green and shady
Let me walk into the beautiful greens
Holding your hands so strong and caring,
Basking in the hope and security yo give.
In your company everything looks more fascinating
Feeling the deep,lasting and tender love.
''Heart beats are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams are endless, memories are timeless and a friend like you is Priceless''.
Hope you are fine.
Anu loves you dil se....
Wishing you a lovely and relaxing Sunday,
   It's Anu Signing off........
                                              Sasneham,
                                                        Anu




No comments:

Post a Comment