Thursday, March 24, 2011

This, that...and the other.

Pretty in Peeps Necklace by Margot Potter for ILovetoCreate
Follow this Link for Instructions


Okay so look, I sometimes feel as if my straw pile keeps me so busy I start to drift away and the rest of the things in my life, like my friends and this blog and my stray eyebrow hairs and even my ever growing pile of magazines start to feel like they're just out of reach.

I'm still here, plugging away at it all with the new job and our move into our new home and the buying of gee gaws and hoozits to decorate the new home which was initially going to be decorated in Cabin Chic but after the purchase of two giant reclaimed tin roosters from Mexico at our local Home Goods...is now veering into folk art kitsch...

Inhale.

Exhale.

So in lieu of a new project or a thought provoking blog post about the deeper meaning of string...

I wanted to reshare one of my all time favorite of favorite projects...ever.

If you like this one you may also love my Peeps Bouquet along with the tale of misfortune that accompanies that post.

I think Peeps are so cute I could just eat them up.

Well I could.

So could you.

I mean, they're edible. Duh.

Until next time...craft on with your bad selves.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment