Thursday, March 31, 2011

THE REJUVENATING DAYS OF THRISHUR BEGIN.........


31st March,2011
Thursday
    Dear Friends,
                             A special and very warm  Good Evening!
Just not from the lips,but from the depth of my heart.
The brightly bloomed golden showers
The green refreshing paddy fields,
The tall coconut trees and the banana plantations
Welcomed me to the lovely God's Own Country!
The amazing feast for eyes....
The fully ripe mangoes hanging from the mango trees,
The fallen mangoes on the grounds,
 The fragrant  fresh jasmines,
The butterflies and humming bees,
Homemade food and fresh well water,
Amma's loving presence and beloved ones,
Awaited me here,in my hometown!
It's a lovely and pleasant evening,
Away from the stress at the workplace,
When the love,care and concern adds to the beauty,
Of the peaceful atmosphere,
I want to thank you God for all the blessings
Showered on me so generously!
It's sometimes really nice to look forward,
To hear the wonderful and beautiful words...
Some wait for the perfect ambience and muhoortam,
Satisfying the deepest emotional needs,
Rewarding the need to be wanted and appreciated
Assuring the belief,''I am there''.
It is rightly said,I know,
''People will forget what you say
But they will never forget how you make them feel''?
It's a pleasure and comfortable feeling
To know and realise we make the difference
And make the moments of life beautiful!:)
Some express and say it openly...
Others wait so patiently......
And now as the spring has arrived
Adding colours to nature and hearts.
An unseen face and the unheard voice
Can take away the sleep at times!
The millions of miles in between
Never made us feel the distance!
With you I could be always myself
And to be honest you did make me feel great!
Let your life oveflow with joy and love
Happiness and propserity and hope!
Only in the presence of true and loving soul like you,
The spring creeps into the heart!
Happy to welcome the new follower,Vaibhav,
Before I publish this post from Thrishur!
Hope you have  a comfortable stay at Sincerely Yours!:)
Wishing all of you a wonderful Month of April,
Sweet Dreams and A Good Night's sleep,
It's Anu signing off........
                                     Sasneham,
                                              Anu


No comments:

Post a Comment