Friday, March 4, 2011

Yee Haw...







Just take a gander at these Horse Headed 


Hitching Posts. They even have pink netting 


 bows on them. Are they not the most elegant


thing ever? Now I just wonder who is 


going to gallop on over here to tie off? 










Oh My Gosh. Would you look at that.


It can't be. But by gosh it is.
It is 
Inspector Clouseau
riding on Pink Panther. Who


would have thought. I wonder


if they are on a case?










TuTu? Lord is that ever ONE BIG TuTu.


Now I don't know about you all but,


I would pay a few bucks to see her do


a plea, or better yet a demi-plea.










Oh Look at Uptown Girl.


She has her leggings, her feather boa


and my gosh PINKIES she even


has her own sunglasses. Now isn't


she just the sweetest little gal ever?








And just look at Maid Marian.


She has her beautiful cap on.


I love it, it even covers her ears.


So cute. I think she is waiting on


the infamous Robin Hood.







Don't look now, but I think someone swapped


out the green outfit for pink. Just for this


special occasion. Oh Robin Hood you look


absolutely EXQUISITE. What? He can't even look


at us. He really wants the green tights back.










Surprise..Surprise.. Hurry PINKIES...


Look what I have for us. We are all going


to take a ride today. Hurry on now, No 


pushing, we all get to ride, and you can


pick. I want a pink one. I want a pink one.


In your comments let me know where 


your pink pretty is taking you today. I


would so love to know.















I am linking up for "Pink Saturday"












Hosted by








Ms Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound.











As always,






thank you for stopping by,











my little piece of heaven,










here in the desert,





that I so love to call home.








Country hugs and SO much love,












post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment