Tuesday, March 8, 2011

THE GLORIOUS WOMEN OF MY LIFE.....

8th,MARCH,2011
Tuesday
Dear Friends,
 A pleasant and wonderful morning!
Intenational Women's Day is celebrated all over the world today.2011 marks the Global centenary of IWD.This day was first celebrated on March19th,in the year 1911 in Austria,Denmark,Germany and Switzerland amidst a period of time when the industrialized world was going through great turbulence  and rise in radical ideologies.
                    IWD has been ear marked to applaud and celebrate the achievements of the women past,presnt and future in different areas of life.
Theme for IWD-2011 is ''Equal access to education,training and science and tehnology:Pathway to decent work for women''.
Wishing All The Women Of The World,A Happy and Wonderful Women's Day!
Hope and Pray Your Day Is As Wonderful As You Are!
''I have myself never been able to find out precisely  what Feminism is;I only know that people call me a Feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat''.Rebecca West

The post is about the great women who touched my life....

My Amma dearest for finding time,
To be with me when the world is rushing...
Who gives me hope when I'm worried.
My role model,my inspiration who always encourages..
Morning when I wished Amma Happy Women's Day!
And conveyed I am so proud of her,
Amma told me lovingly....
She is so proud of me...:)
The best award a daughter can hope for!
My Little Star,my source of happiness
Who patiently teaches me the wonders of life...
Reminds me to celebrate each and every moment.
A constant and the most sincere friend
Who makes me dream higher.....
She is my beacon who shines ever bright!
She has the most beautiful eyes,
In which the love for life reflects.
Nanda,my loving sister,
Who is my second mother!
Makes me responsible and alert,
Who taught me to listen to nature..
My dearest Mazza who loves me a lot
Who makes me aware what the real life is!
And with a beautiful mind who wins the hearts
For whose calls I wait impatiently....
Little Minooty,the youngest woman of my family,
Who is the apple of everyone's eyes!
Bringing cheer and happiness,
Who makes me smile day and night.
My teachers and gurus who have taken efforts,
In shaping my personality!
And specially Sr.Jancina who wrote,
The first poem and story about me!
Rev.Sr.Modesta who is Amma's die hard fan
More like a family member than Amma's student,
Who keeps in touch with us,
By handwritten letters and phone calls,
Whose love and care make a lot of difference
In our day to day life!
My school and college friends,
Who have gifted wonderful memories to cherish!
My best friend Geetha whom I have never seen,
Who likes me and accepts me the way I am!
She is the one who sees that
I go to bed with a smile...
My friends Asha Menon,Sunandha and Asha Sharma,
Who bring a smile on my face
Who have proved all friends are not fake!
Who do stand with me through thick and thin!
My various blogger friends,
Whose constant support inspire me
To write more and more posts!:)
Here,I must mention Anya from Netherlands,
Who rushes to me with cheerful notes of love
Who tries to lift my spirits, hiding her tears....
Sahana,the budding blogger,
For whom I am the loving Didi....
Who is so enthusiastic and inspiring.......
The pleasant and well behaved aayahs
Who greet me in the morning
With a warm welcome!
There are so many known and unknown faces....
Who have touched my daily life!
I dedicate this post to all the wonderful women who have made this world a better and more beautiful place for me to live in!
''Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,


but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man''.:)
Dear Friends,
Reach out the wonderful women who have touched your lives!
Show that you care!
Send a mail,sms or make a call if you can't say it flower!
Be happy you have someone who has a heart filled with love and kindness!
How blessed you are!
Can you give a smile now?:)
Anu loves you dil se.....
Requesting you no more questions on who is who........
Enjoying the musical fusion going on in the neighbourhood ground as a part of Carnival Celebration,
Wishing you a day to feel poud and continue to live with this feeling,
Celebrating the joy of being a woman,
Be the proud woman always!
It's Anu signing off......
                                           Sasneham,
                                                   Anu







No comments:

Post a Comment