Monday, January 17, 2011

An Afternoon With the Smiths

Love between the oldest and the youngest

in the Smith household. PaPa spends a little

Love time with James.



Like Mom, Like Daughter.
Isn't she beautiful?

My gorgeous Heidi Girl.



Grammy! Where did you buy these flowers?

They smell SO good. Just itching to pick one.

Destyne loves flowers.

She may be my little gardener.



What a great way to spend the day.

Soaking up a few rays.
A guy could
get used to this Mom.



Okay Grammy, A smile just for you.

Are you going to blog this?
Can't a girl get a quiet moment
in this house? (Does Destiny know
her Grammy or what?)



It wasn't me Grammy.
I was just sitting
here drinking my Fresca.
Honestly I was.

Yep, gotta love my Kain boy.



And lastly, I knew you all would love this one.
You are not going to push that in my face.
I remember how you did that 35 years ago.
No way, No how. Trust you?



As always,
thank you for stopping by,
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment