Saturday, January 29, 2011

ANU LOVES YOU DIL SE....

29th January,2011                               300
Saturday
Dear Friends,
         Good Evening!
This evening has a special charm!The blue sea is so colourful!The illuminated ships look like wonderful castles.The sky is beautiful with twinkling stars and moon!Can we imagine  a night without stars?Can we imagine our lives wthout love?No!
Writing is always my passion.I dreamt to be a writer!I may starve;but will not sleep without browsing through books and magazines!My bed will be full of books and papers.
 Today my heart is filled with happiness and gratitude while I am writing this post.Within two years[2nd blog anniversary is coming up] I have completed 304 posts in English[3 guest posts and  I had deleted a very emotional post at my space] and seventy posts in Malayalam.I am feeling good and would love to share my joy with each and everyone.The joy shared is joy doubled.
I appreciate your wholehearted kindness and moral support given throughout my long journey in blogosphere.Each and every friend,reader,follower and strangers who stopped by or  took time to leave a comment,please accept  a Big Thank You and a basket full of flowers.I want to convey my heartfelt thanks to you.Few have sent very personal emails that I cherish forever!Being with you and interacting with you was a pleasant experience.Many friends do send  me wonderful morning mails and pictures and images as I am so crazy about pictures/photos.You are my priceless gifts I have received from blogosphere.
At sincerely yours emotions and feelings overflow.As I do counselling,events and incidents are always in plenty.I never feel any block or shortage of themes.
I am so delighted to receive many awards but I am not very sure where to accomodate them in my blog.:)I would have left in between due to workload,stress,and lack of time.But I felt someone somewhere waits for my words from the heart.Many of you have really paid attention to the posts.
The walk was not easy as each post was written after experiencing each feeling!As most of the posts were too emotional the stress was too much.Still the journey gave me a lot of joy.
My Amma and family give me full support![They know I will not change;so they changed]:)Cool!
   I remember our beloved Bapuji and all other freedom fighters who gave up their precious lives in service of the nation.30th January marks the martyrdom of the Father Of Our Nation,Mahatma Gandhi.Atwo -minute silence is observed at 11 a.m in memory of Bapuji and all other martyrs.Gandhiji is my favourite role model and his autobiography-The Story Of  My Experiments With Truth-has influenced me a lot.

My dear friends,you gave me the emotional support
When I was feeling low.
Thank you so much for your compassion and kindness
That helped me to cross the dark tunnels...
Thank you so much for your cheers,
Making my wings stronger to fly high.
Thank you for your prayers,
That made me stronger to face the challenges.
The smiles you have caused made my days
Sprinkling enthusiasm and cheer all around.
I have tried to spend my time with you,
By replying to your comments in a special way.
God has been always kind to me
By making you read Sincerely Yours!
I am thankful for the wonderful connections
That blogosphere has gifted me.
I have no ill feelings against people
Who have given me the storms of sorrows
Leaving  the deep scars engraved on the walls of my heart......
They helped me in writing,
Such emotional and touching posts.
I am thankful for the tears some have caused
They brought out the burning feelings..
You made me turn to the nature
The wonderful sea,sky,wind and stars,
The butterflies,bees and blooms
I want to let you know,my friends,
I do believe in God Almighty
And I do believe in your love
So miracles do happen.
Remember my dearies to give a smile
And a heart filled with cheers and prayers.
They induce kindly thoughts and deeds.
Together let us say No to vices
And approve our culture and traditions.
Noone wants to walk the lonely path..
Holding hands in hands let us make
The journey pleasant and comfortable..
Please don't deprive someone of hopes,
It might be all he/she has.
Seeking your prayers and presence
At Sincerely Yours,
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday ahead,
Thanking you wholeheartedly,
Dreams high and may the dreams come true!
Trust me,each one of you is so close to my heartAnd very important in my life!
Anu loves you dil se........
It's Anu signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment