Sunday, January 23, 2011

What To Do On My Day Off...

Love Is....
A special Memory.
Even when it's raining,
There is Sunshine in my day,
When he's in my heart.



Because I was in training
Friday, on my day off.
Tomorrow is a day off for me.
A day of sunshine.
A day to sleep in.
A day for whatever.


Get up, have a leisurely cup of tea.
No rushing, no worries. Just soak up
a few rays.


Maybe I will hang out in my pansies,
and read another good book. Love to read.


Or maybe, I'll just sit and reminisce about
days gone by. Where I have walked.
What I have learned. Vacations gone by.


Hope you have a beautiful Monday my friends.

Can't wait to see what your plans are.


Today I am joining Marydon @ Blushing Rose
for her Monday Love Is. Please stop by
and say hello to her. She loves to have
company for tea.



As always,
thank you for stopping by,
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment