Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sooners Take The Fiesta Bowl...




And Boy Did We Get

The New Year Off To

A Great Start...








The Oklahoma Sooners Took The 

Fiesta Bowl. I LOVE my Sooners.







Gotta LOVE Bob Stoops.

He has led the Sooners to

MANY Championships.

Way to Go Big Bob.

Yeah SOONERS!!!!







When we moved here

to Arizona, I became a fan of

my new home state, but when it

comes to college football, my heart
 will 
always be with the SOONERS. 

When they are on the field, I am

watching from my recliner. I don't

miss a game. 




My flag flies proudly out front.



















Yes, they came to Arizona to WIN.

They CAME...

They CONQUERED...

They WON!!!



I am linked to Marydon @ Blushing Rose

for Love Is Monday. Pop over and give 

her a big hello. She loves visitors.

She's also having a CSN Giveaway.
Stop by and sign up for your chance


to win.


As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I SO love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,

post signature



















No comments:

Post a Comment