Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm In Computer Training All Week...

I started work at 5:30am this morning.
Got off at 5:00pm this evening. Hit the
evening traffic, yuck. Got home at 6:00pm.

I will be in training all week, so won't get
much blogging done. Just wanted you all
to know that I haven't forgotten you. I am
still trying to stop by as much as I can and
say, "Hi Sweetie.""
So yep, I am cruising by to see each of you.
Flowers and snacks in my basket for all.

I miss it when I don't have time to post.
I so enjoy seeing what you are each up to.

What you have created today.
Where you might have gone?
Who might have popped in for a visit?
Visiting the ones who are sick, and
need a little prayer or two. Yes I do.
I miss you all when I can't pop over.

Training will be over Friday at 5:00pm,
so hopefully this weekend I can get back
on schedule. Have a great week.


As always,
thank you for stopping by,
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment