Monday, January 10, 2011

A Little Maxine For Tuesday...

I thought a little cup
of Maxine would be
a great Tuesday wake up.

Isn't that just how it is.
A person seems normal,
until you get to know them.
Why she's even crazier than me."


Got teenagers in the house?
This is a perfect one for them.
Oh Maxine I love ya Girl.



And how many times,
have you thought this one?
Calgon take me away....



Caffeine... Caffeine... Caffeine...

Good to the last drop!




Oh no, and I thought all my
light bulbs in the house
were burnt out.

Hey, is
this a blonde thing?

Oh how many times a day do
I wish I could use only
UPPERCASE? I could get
A LOT of work accomplished.


Which way did I come in?
Well Maxine if you don't know,
then I don't know who does.

A last thought from Maxine ladies:

The good news is,
Even as we get older,
Guys still look at our boobs.
The bad news is,
They have to squat down first.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Gotcha Didn't I?


As always,
thank you for stopping by,
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and SO much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment