Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy 35th Anniversary...

January 16th of 1976,
Tony and I exchanged vows.
Yes 35 years ago.
We were so young here.

It seems
like it was only yesterday.

And yes,
I would MOST definitely do it all again.





Here we are today.
A little greyer.
A little heavier.
A little older,
And more in love today

Than we were 35 years ago.
I truly know now,
what they
mean when they say,
"And the TWO shall become ONE."




I had a cake made for the occasion.
I told the bakery I carried a bouquet
of blue carnations and white daisies.
I think she did a beautiful job of making
us a wonderful cake for the celebration
tomorrow.The topper is from our
original cake 35 years ago.
A little
yellowed from over the years,
but it
still sings to my heart.





Here it is from the top.
I think it is truly
beautiful.
I asked for chocolate cake on the
bottom,
as that is Tony's favorite and white
on top,
as I love white cake.
The grands won't
care they just love cake period.



We have a photographer coming tomorrow.

We are going to get family photos for the
occasion. I will post pics soon.



Thank you
for sharing with Tony and I
this special day
in our lives.
I love you Sweet Man.

And yes, after all these years,

You're still the ONE.




As always,
thank you for stopping by,
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment