Monday, January 24, 2011

Busy, Backson

This week is packed to the gills and I leave early Friday for CHA, so I'm afraid there is no rest for Madge until after Tucson. It's about this time that I start to go into a panic mode. Will I get everything packed and will the suitcase be under the 50lbs. limit? Will my book signings and jewelry making event go okay? How many shoes do I really need to take and will any of them keep my dogs from barking as I walk for hours on concrete? (Madge has foot issues, along with other issues...but I digress...)

I still have to make some more new jewelry pieces to wear, plan out my wardrobe which is complicated by two trips that hit back to back and get everything squared away at work since I'll be away for a week followed by three intensive days of ArtClay training.

I have photographers coming out on Wednesday to snap test shots for a photo montage for the upcoming DVDs and a camera crew coming out on Thursday to shoot live remote for Jewel School. I have to get myself geared up to go and help Avalon since she's doing demos for ILovetoCreate in LA!

Breathe in, breathe out.

I must away to the cubicle, but hopefully I can get back here by early afternoon to get ahead of the curve on this stuff!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment