Monday, January 3, 2011

Thank Heavens This Monday Is Over...






I woke up this Morning.

Happy as a Mouse could be,

For a Monday.

Even jumped on the bed a little.








Got my Hair Washed.

Ooh that always feels so good.






Brushed My Teeth.

Love that Fresh Breath Feeling.








Got to Work.

Was Trying to Get a Few Projects

Done, and Suddenly...

NOTHING!

My computer CRASHED.
Oh NO. I HATE Mondays.









To top it off,
there was NO heat in the building.


It was 59 degrees at my desk.
I wonder if that 
is what happened
to my computer. Maybe it


froze like a popsicle.



Talk about a cloud over my head.


Why oh why, when I always


Have SO much work to get done.








Seeing as how it was SO cold.

Several of us were drinking HOT tea,

just to warm up our hands.








Watched a few co-workers PIG out

on snacks. There is always one in the

bunch, that gets caught with their hand

in the cookie jar. (Jelly bean jar in this case.)






Made a few notes on things

that I need to do tomorrow.

If they get my computer fixed.






Dreamt about FUN days that I have

had this past year with my friends.

Can't wait to get going this year.
Dragonflies? Oh my...









But most of ALL...

I thought about tomorrow.

The SUN will come out tomorrow.

I want to feel the warmth of the SUN 

on my bones.  I want my computer back.

Please keep the heat working tonight. It took

until almost 10am to get it going today and I 

go in at 5:30am. My NOSE was as cold as a

popsicle for sure.













As always,

thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

(I love sharing with you all.)



Many hugs and much love,
















post signature




























No comments:

Post a Comment