Monday, January 24, 2011

I Spent Some Time In The Garden...

The heart is a garden that

always has room for the

flowers of KINDNESS and
FRIENDSHIP to bloom.


While you all back East were in the cold today,
I strolled awhile in my gardens. I just had to share.



Just take a look at these beauties.
The smells were so elegant.
And the bees were busy as bees.


A sat awhile and listened to the birds.


Just look at the faces on these exquisite pansies.


Or the shaded faces on these beauties.


The birds were just singing away.

Sitting on the lines just gossiping.



I strolled around the lemon tree.

The lemon tree that came from a

seed, and was not supposed to
bare fruit of any kind.

Just gaze at these beauties.



Here's a closer look for you.

They are so large, and always
have the most wonderful flavor.



Just look at us chatting the day away.

What a wonderful day off today.

(Marydon, Sis have you figured it out yet?)



As always,
thank you for stopping by,
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment