Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sprig Necklace for Jewelry Television's Jewel School


Sprig Necklace Copyright Margot Potter for Jewel School

O Spring, O Spring,
When will you spring?
Will bluebirds sing?
Will lovers fling?
The days are dark
I'm filled with snark
And my pointsettias are wilting...

Or something like that.

Okay look, everyone insisted that it doesn't snow in East Tennessee. It's snowed so much so far I'm about to build an igloo. I would give my left earlobe to be in a beach chair sipping a tasty beverage from a pineapple...

I designed this 'homage' to spring necklace aptly named Sprig for JTV's Jewel School. It's a variation on a design from my latest book Bead Chic, which is a book all about variations on a theme. Why make the same thing someone else made when you can make it your own? It's not just another string a bead on a wire book, it's a book that empowers you to become a designer. How cool is that?!

Follow this link to the JTV Blog for step by step instructions to make this pretty little necklace.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment