Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside...




No, we don't have snow here in the desert,


But there is snow in the high country.


This morning when I awoke it was a


brisk 33 degrees outside. Our high today is


an expected 56 degrees. What the heck?


So yes, Baby It's Cold Outside.










Hot chocolate anyone? Anyone?

I've even added mini marshmallows.

Pop on over, warm up with a cup.



I'm joining Marydon @ Blushing Rose

this morning for her Love Is

Monday celebration. Please stop

by and say hello. She has a precious

"Love Is" to share today. If you would like

to share a "Love Is" as well, give Marydon a

jingle, we'd love to have you join in the fun.








As always, thank you for stopping by,


my little piece of heaven,


here in the desert,


that I so love to call home.


Country hugs and much love,








post signature






No comments:

Post a Comment