Tuesday, November 16, 2010

YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS........................

15th November,2010
Monday
Dear Friends,
 A beautiful morning to all of you!
November rains lash the land bathing it in shades of verdant green and sprouts of colours.Plants are decorated with newly bloomed flowers.It's lovely.My sparrows are chirping a lot.
Somebody wants to say something to me.But he is far away,across the seas.Still he is closer to mind and thoughts.His absenc is stronger than the presence of others.
There is no connection.Still it's a beautiful friendship.I never felt silence so soothing and bonding the relation strong.Oh!yeahsilence is golden.
Life is getting busy and busier. Balancing  life,blogging and work is getting tough.I get suffocated when I can't pen down my thoughts.There was a joint performance at Kala Academy by the percussionsit Bondo,sarangi master Ustad Dilshad Khan,tabla master Ustad Fazal Qureshi and pakhawaj player Bhavani Shakar and they entertained music lovers amazingly.I missed the rhythm.I just want to forget myself in the ocean of music.
   Eid Mubaarak!
''All that's in the heaven
And in the earth,

Glorifieth Allah and
He is the Mighty,the Wise.''
The Holy Quran [57:1] 
"Happiness is not based on position, power or prestige but on the relationship
with other people those you love and care".
Since weeks I have not written an emotional post.But now,I think I must let my thoughts flow.

Today I just want to say you,''Hello''
Before I start my day.
Hope you are fine and fit,
And the broad smile adorns your face.
It seems you're near to me,
Even though I haven't heard from you since long.
I miss the chit chats,
But you will never know the truth.
How much I miss you in each and every moment.
I remember the gentle smile
And the deep voice of love.
I was staring at my keypad,
And wondering how can I express myself the best,
But dear,I could not as you have occupied my mind always.
I know right now I am thinking of you....
You may ne out of sight,
But can never be out of mind.
The cool breeze is blowing from the sea,
The sun will set within hours,
Painting the sky into orange and red,
My heartbeats do skip often.....
But my thoughts move in your direction...
I many not be able to spend much time with you.
The new religious season-Mandalam Season starts from tomorrow
And tomorrow is the auspicious Guruvayoor Ekadashi........
It's time for the change in lifestyle.
A little more organised and a little more disciplined:)
A little more devoted and with positive thoughts.........
To be more responsible and compassionate.
To stand for something in life.
Is it possible?Let me try..........
Friends,
''A prayer can go where I cannot go
Through prayers I can be with my dear ones,
Without really being there.
I may be miles away;
But my prayers will be always with you''.
Wishing all my Muslim friends EID MUBAARAK!
Enjoy and celebrate the festival of sacrifice in true spirits.
Wishing Tarun and Minal a Long and Happy Married Life who are going to tie the knot on 22nd November in Delhi.Ankur,dulhan hum leke aayenge................:)
It's Anu siging off..............
Never let go your dreams and hopes,
One day they will come true.
Keep aiming at higher goals,
You are always in somone's prayers.
So,let the going gets tough,
You should never lose confidence.
And remember,God's Delays are Not God's Denials.
Anu loves you dil se...........hamesha.....
Thank you soooooooooooooo much for the cute gift of this purple sparrow.............................:)
Wishing you all a wonderful holy and peaceful life.........
                                             Sasneham,
                                                      Anu





No comments:

Post a Comment