Thursday, November 11, 2010

EACH ONE,TEACH ONE!

11.11.2010
Thursday
Dear Friends,
  A Very Pleasant Evening To One And All!
The foamy waves rolling in the sea and the gentle breeze make me so happy and excited.I just want to lie down on the cool sand and sleep.It's getting dark,but I'm not getting scared.The stars have started twinkling.Just a twinkle in the star shines just for me.Thank you,My Little Star!
I was so eager to get back to you,but guys,work load is increasing  day by day.There were so many to give company,to be with me,to make me cheerful from the stressful period of life.I will not hurt them by saying  mere Thanks or just sending them Thank You mails;they are very dear to me and so close to my heart.God is always kind and considerate.These flowers are the token of my love and gratitude.
''Being a friend is not just sharing a joke,a conversation,a cup of coffee or afunny story.It means sharing an honest and true part of yourself''.

Yesterday I was so busy at the work place and did not notice a young lady waiting for me outside the cabin.After sometime,she came in and introduced herself as Sreema.She was my client and  was so happy to meet me again.The tears of gratitude and joy rolled from her eyes and I hugged her.Sharing the memories  made my day!:)It was a pleasant surprise.
Today is the birth anniversary of Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad,a great visionary,freedom fighter,scholar,secular thinker,eminent educationist and the first Education Minister of Independent India.Educational Institutions across the country celebrate November11 as the National Education Day to commemorate the birthday of Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad. We celebrate this day as National Education Day.
The Ministry Of Human Resources Development,had announced on September 11,2008 announced ,The Ministry has decided to commemorate the birthday of this great son of India by recallinghis contribution to the cause of education in India.November,11 every year,from 2008 onwards,will be celebrated as the National Education Day,without declaring it a holiday''.

Addressing the conference on all India Education on January 16th,1648,Maulana Azad empasized ,''We must not for a moment forget,it's a birth right of every individual to receive at least the basic education without which he cannot fully discharge his duties as acitizen.''He emphasized on educating the rural poor and girls.As Chairman of of the Central Advisory Board Of Education,he gave thrust to children upto the age of 14,girl's education,free and compulsory for all children upto the age of 14,girl's education and diversification of secondary education and vocational training.
Various activities are conducted by schools all over India to celebrate National Education Day.Seminars,campaigns and workshops are conducted by educational institutionsand schools to promote literacy and bring awareness on the imporatnce of education.
 In 2009 we have achieved Maulana azad's vision .The right of chidren to free and compulsory education will bring access to quality education to an estimated 160 million chidren presently out of school.
Friends,
''The gift of knowledge is the greatest gift''.Have you ever gifted this to anyone?If not,please from today spend just half an hour to introduce the less fortunate to the world of knowledge.I promise,you will be blessed,my dearies.Just feel the excitement and happiness you will be providing.
Each one,Teach One.Somewhere,a child or an elderly person is thirsty for the precious world of information and knowledge.Be grateful to your dear parents and teachers who brought you to the life filled with light of letters.Think of gifting the same to others.
It's Anu signing off...
I felt it's my duty to write about this important day,
And I know you're too busy to remember this special day.
Before sleeping tonight,
Thank each and everyone who instilled,
The hobby of reading in you!
God,I am grateful I can express my thoughts and feelings,
And communicate with the rest of the world,
Words fail to express my gratitude to,
My dearest Amma,Achan and teachers,
Who shaped my life positively!
Anu loves you dil se,
  Wishing you a beautiful cool night,
       Sasneham,
                   Anu
                                 

1 comment:

  1. I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google.
    Hbse 12th result 2018

    ReplyDelete