Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just Look At This Face...








Is this not the most precious face
you have ever seen? I have named him Chris.


I believe he is going to bring the spirit of
Christmas into my home this year. He is


proudly display by the front door. Everyone

sees him as they leave.









Look at his little body. I love his face. He has

snowflake buttons on his wool jacket. A

bell on his hat, stick legs and arms and even

his own little Christmas tree. Just look at the

little bells sewed on his scarf as well. The detail

is so beautiful. Lots of love in this little guy.








This is Frosty, he's a little shy.

He is hiding behind his hat tonight.

He loves to swing his hips, and his

string of snowflakes. He tips his hat

when he is through with the show.

26 years ago when we moved

from Oklahoma to the desert here

in Phoenix, I started collecting snowmen.

Frosty was my first. I figured if I had to 

give up snow, then I would live through

the Snowmen/women that I brought into

my house. Each year I add to the collection

one special creation of love.








This is Mrs. Frosty. She too swings her hips

and has a little string of snowflakes that

she whips around. Notice her holiday

bag over her shoulder. No girl should ever

be caught without a bag. Aren't her eyelashes

just absolutely delightful?








Yee Haw... Pleasure to meet you ladies and gents.

My name is Cowboy Carl. I came here to live a

few years ago. I like swinging my rope and

swaying from side to side myself. I have been

delighting Mom and the grands for some time.
I think I am the favorite. Yee Haw....









Ice-Ice Baby...Yep that is me. Ice-Ice Baby.

I rap and sway from side to side. I wear

my bling when I sing. I know for a fact I

am the grands favorite. What do you think?
Why I even move from hands back and forth


like the rappers on TV. I got my name from
Ice...









Happy Birthday Frosty...

Oh my that is another show. Well it

sounds good to me. I am the Baby of

the bunch. New kid on the block. I take

a lot of razzing about that, so I am thrilled

Mom bought this new kid. He doesn't look

like the rest of us, he doesn't play music. Why

my tummy opens up and I have ice skaters inside

my tummy. It tickles as they turn and turn.








Hi We are Honey and Sweetheart.
We are Mr. and Mrs. Smith.


That's what Mom said. Honey and Sweetheart.

We sing together and sway back and forth to

our own music. Baby it's Cold Outside. Mom

said it is her and Dad's favorite. I guess we love

it we have been singing it for a long time. Our 

heads also turn when we stop and we look at

each other with lots of love. Aren't we sweet?








Now this little guy I bought from the sweetest
 little 
gal, you'll ever hope to meet. Her creations
are 
absolutely breath taking. She is so reasonable 

in price and she is from Oklahoma. I fell in love
with 
her and her blog right off the bat, and I go 

there to get my Okie love each day. I would like
for you to 
stop on over and meet Brenda. Her
blog is 
The Rusty Thimble, and you must pop
over and say 
hi. She is having a giveaway,
a wonderful giveaway, 
and she is looking
for new followers as well. 





Won't you pop on over and let her know that

Ms Country Wings sent you? She will bless your

heart and just wait until you see all the precious
gifts 
from the heart that she has in her Etsy shop.
I am 
sure you will find more than one while you
are browsing. Shop till you drop. The holidays,


they are a coming, and The Rusty Thimble has

something for all. Ooohhhh hurry on over.

Won't you?





















As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert, 

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,



post signature






















No comments:

Post a Comment