Monday, November 1, 2010

An Update from The Busy Zone!

Cades Cove, TN

Cades Cove, TN

View from Our Front Porch

I'm sorry for being so elusive as of late. Moving, unpacking, starting a new job...it's all got me busier than a bee these days. Do forgive. Soon I hope to be back on the blog saddle with lots of fab new projects and ideas to share.
View from the Side Yard

The new neighborhood is divine. The views from our front porch, the "Zen" hot tub room and the huge windows that wrap around the front of our house are amazing. I just keep pinching myself as we drive around here, it's really that fabulous.
The Zen Hot Tub Room

I'm adjusting to moving from being my own boss and making my own rules to working for someone else. Let's face it, dahlings, it's not easy for a know it all smarty panties to follow rules.

I've built this career mostly by breaking them.

Tee hee.

A Pic Drew Snapped of the Stormy Smoky Mountains

Here are a few pics for you to enjoy while I'm adjusting to the new digs. Until next time, craft on with your bad selves.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment