Friday, November 12, 2010

These Boots Are Made For Walkin...






Welcome

TO PINK SATURDAY

Hosted by
Ms Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound.


Ms Beverly likes for us to share

pink with each other. Here we go.



B-O-O-T-S...

Yes today we are all about PINK BOOTS.

Have you bought your Winter pair?

Do you LOVE pink?

If so, do I have some fashion for you.








These Boots are Made for Walking.

(Santa if you're reading this, Ohhh
I so LOVE these pink Boots.)








And that's just what they'll do.
(Oh Santa, and if those aren't
available, these 
pink Boots
will do.)









One of these days these boots...

(These are for the rugged pink girl at heart.)

I found something for everyone.
Don't push pinkies, there are plenty


to go around.






Are gonna walk all over you.


(Oh now pinkies isn't she just

the cutest thing you have ever seen?)

Love it. Love it.








Keep Walking...

Keep Walking...

(Oh Nerina girl, these are

just for you. I knew you
would love these boots.)


You tell me these are not you...








Yee Haw... These are for my Pinkie

Cowgirls. I could love these boots.

You can never take the country out

of a Cow Girl. Yee Haw... Keep walking.








Meow...Meow...

Hello Kitty. Any pinkies out there

Love Hello Kitty?? Any takers??

Keep walking...








Oh no Lizzy... Keep walking.

You get back home to the farm.

Monica sweetie, first it was the

horse, now it's Lizzy that has wandered

off to visit Pink Saturday. I am sending

her straight back home. Keep Walking...






Oh Pinkies... I know you are going

to love these. Just look how snazzy they

are. Warm fleecy insides too. Think how

warm these will be on those cold winter

days. Oh my Dana, I think Stone Rabbit

would definitely love these on you.

Keep Walking...Keep Walking...








And I saved the BEST for Last...

Marydon, my Sweet Sis.

These are so you. Knit, easy to get

on and off. Love it. The softest pink.

And so ever warm. Will keep those

tootsies warm on those cool mornings

and cool evenings. I don't think you will

want to take them off. (They said they

didn't have any with roses, so this is the

best I could do.) I know you'd walk a

mile for a rose boot. Durnit...

Are you ready boots? Start Walking...







Now Ms Beverly loves for us

to share some of the new blogs

we have stopped by so:


Last week I visited
Ann @ A Sentimental Life.


If you didn't get the chance to visit
her, please 
pop by and say hi.
She has the sweetest home 
you have ever
seen. She loves estate sales, 
and boy 

did she have some bargains to share

last Pink Saturday. Please stop
by and tell her 
Country Wings in
Phoenix sent you by for a visit.






As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert, 

that I so love to call home.

Many hugs and much love,











post signature























No comments:

Post a Comment