Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jack Frost...Have You Seen Him?







Where oh where is he?

Has he stopped by your place?

Oh where can he be?

Have you felt the air on your face?

On the window panes?

Can you see?









The little patterns;
So detailed.


So perfect, can it be?



That nature itself;

Has left this for me?









He swept over the grass;









Each leaf painted too.









And he tipped each little cat tail;

As he withdrew from his pail.









Has he been by to see you?
Has he kissed your sweet place?










Have you seen him?

Please tell me.

By his presence were you graced?









When you looked out this morning?

Pray tell, did you see his face?









No Jack Frost here in the desert with me.

Cactus are all that I see and see.









But they sure hold a beauty;

That my heart gives to me.









Each time a bloom opens;

For my own eyes to see.



















Where is you home at?

Give a shout out to me.

Has Jack been by you place?

If, so let me see. 









I can't wait to see where he's traveled.

So give me a jingle,
please don't leave me rattled.





As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert, 

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,







post signature







































No comments:

Post a Comment