Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where Will This Road Take You This Beautiful Thursday???









The last few days I have been writing from

photos. Using my imagination. Today I want

you to write for me. Look at this beautiful road,

and tell me where will it take you today?

Are you 
headed home for the holiday?
Are you off to explore for the day?


Maybe there is a garage sale down the road?
Are you off to visit Grandma and Grandpa?


Maybe you are off for a picnic in the woods?











Come sit with me awhile, by the fire.

And tell me all about your adventure.

I have raspberry tea and banana nut

bread just waiting for you.








My Friends...

Happy Autumn...

Thank you as always,

For stopping by,
 My little piece of heaven,


Here in the desert,

That I so love to call home.

Country hugs and So much love,





post signature









No comments:

Post a Comment