Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THE SHORT AND SWEET TWO LITTLE WORDS.........

24.11.2010
Tuesday
Dear Friends,
           Good Evening!
It was a misty morning and the sky was amazing with lovely blue shade mixed with white clouds.I don't know how long I was looking and admiring the clean and clear sky.A cool breeze was blowing gently.My heart was filled with gratitude and my eyes were moist with tender feelings.My Little Star has done this wonderful painting.
I feel so happy and excited.I am really taken care of with these wonderful visual treats.I feel blessed.
Let me take time to thank God for the simple things in my life.
Every morning,I wake up to see the vast and deep blue sea.The green hill is on one side.At night the illuminated ships paint the sea with various hues.These sights never cease to amaze me.The clear blue sky,my cute little sparrows,pigeons and crows,the colourful fragrant flowers in the garden make my days.What more can I ask for?
My God,I know each dawn ushers a new chance in life.I get to undo all the hurts and get the energy to relive my life.I have learned wellbecause some have opposed,corrected and encouraged me in time.
My heart is filled with gratitude.When we forget to live our lives in the right way,enjoying the simple pleasures of life.Do we thank daily to the wonderful gifts God has bestowed upon us?Why do we become forgetful to thank for the blessings we received?
I am so grateful for my loving and wonderful Amma and family without whom this blogging would have been impossible.:)
''I would thank you from the bottom of the heart,but for you my heart has no bottom''.
I 'm so hapy to dedicate this post to my friends across th globe.You must know,how grateful I'm to all of you and how much you mean to me.
I go musical when I think of you.Please add a suitable rhythm while sharing my feelings and thoughts.:)Look,my little blue birdie is listening.

It's Thanks Giving Time Of the year
A time to spread and share happiness and care.
Joy is doubled when we share it.
Minooty,your smile gives me happiness,
That takes me into an innocent world of joy.
You give me the sunshine for the day,
And your gentle touch changes my world.
 Showering all my love,hugs andkisses on you.
Dear my friends near and far,
 I am so touched by your thoughtfulness.
The thoughtfulness that knows no bounds
My appreciation is ever-growing,dear.
Your generosity has made me speechless.
Thank you so much for gving me,
The strength to go on.........
Your love warms my heart.
Thanks a bunch as you never let me  down.
Hope comes from love and trust.
You are always thoughtful in such a nice way.
Thanks for the memories you have gifted,
To be treasured for ever.
You were there through the stressful period of life,
Because of you I could overcome the difficult periods.
Thank you so much for your emails,sms and phone calls,
Inspiring and cheering me to the core.
Most of the time I forget to say,'Thank You',
For the beautiful pictures and images.
I am so happy you are my friend forever.
You trust me and always share with me,
What is bothering you.
Thanks a bunch for not letting time or distance
Affect our valuable friendship.
Thanks a lot for being honest with me
For the confidence you have in me.
I am sure,you won't let me,
To be left alone and get lost........
Thanks my dearies for your appreciation
And the pat on my back,
For my thoughts reached you.
You have repaid me in kind for my harsh deeds,
Henceforth I will be sensitive to others.
There is no time to argue and fight,
Hoping for the best,let me move along.
Let me kneel down now,and with moist eyes,
Let me say my silent prayers,
With a heart full of glee and gratitude.
Friends,believe me.....prayers and only prayers,
Have more power to grant our wishes.
Just for once,remove your mask,
And say the two little magical words...
''Thank You"!
Friends,
Let us congratulate Amity,the wonderful blogger[Dreams Are My Reality]on her second blog anniversary.I love reading your touching lines,dear!
It's Anu signing off........
''Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why,when I am in special need of help,the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim''.William Feather
Why do we find it difficult to say Thank You?Our friends may be waiting to hear these two short and sweet words.
''Every person is important.It does not matter you play the violin,the flute,the cello or the drums;you're still part of the orchestra''.
Friends,
Trust me.
'All that is given cheerfully and generously to another comes back to you and enriches your life in unexpected way''.
I have experienced this.
Thank you for being the great friend
In every possible way!
I hope my smile touches everyone.
I feel your love in my heart.
And tonight,before hitting bed,
Take time to think it over,
How many people you have ignored;
And reach out to them,
Make them feel nice,
They do make a lot of difference in your life!
Anu loves you more and more tonight,
Dil se,hamesha.............
Wishing you a beautiful and prayful night......
Let me go back to my amazing sea.
                                   Sasneham,
                                                Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment