Sunday, November 21, 2010

Momma Is On Her Way Home...






Just took her to the airport.

It is now raining.
Tears flowing freely as 


She takes off for Oklahoma.



Time seemed to go by so fast.

Where did this week go?

I didn't have her long enough.









Isn't she beautiful?

I love you Momma.

Thank you for the:

Laughter,

The tears,

The joy,

And all the
happiness you have


given me this week.

I already MISS YOU.






Waahhhhh!!!!!!

This is going to be

a HARD week. 




But the one thing I DO

Know Momma is:









Hope you all have had a 

wonderful week. I have

missed you all. I will be

up and at'em this week.



As always,
thank you for stopping by,


my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,

post signature






No comments:

Post a Comment