Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Over The River...






And thru the woods...








To:








Grandmother's House we go...








The horse know the way;

To carry the sleigh;

Through the white
 and drifted snow.


Oh...








Oh, hear the bell ring,
"Ting-a-ling-ling!"
Hurrah for Thanksgiving Day-ay!









Have you picked out your turkey?








Dug out your stuffing recipe?








Don't forget the potatoes.

That's the BEST part for sure.








A salad or two
On the menu?


I love apple salad.









Breads are a plus

With the grandkids.








And even though,

My Grandma has been

gone for many years now,

I can still see and smell

her rolls fresh from the oven.








Best for last:

Desserts. Pumpkin Pie

Anyone? Anyone?








I always make peanut clusters.

Did I mention that I LOVE

chocolate?








Wherever you are this holiday season,

With family or friends.

From My Home to Yours;

Happy Thanksgiving.

May you be richly blessed 

With So much LOVE,

HEALTH and HAPPINESS.



















As always,

thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert, 

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and SO much love,

post signature



























No comments:

Post a Comment