Thursday, November 11, 2010

Do You Want To Know A Secret???




Ssshhhhhh!!!

Do You Promise Not To Tell???









I've Been Sweeping The Floors...








Getting All the Laundry Done...

(Hung Out A Help Wanted Sign,

But had NO Takers.)






Cleaning All The Windows,

Surely Want Them To Shine.

I've Got Company Company.

On Monday before Nine.












We're Going To Be Sitting...

Sharing a little tea...

Doing Lots Of Huggin
From Her To Little Old Me...







She's flying in on a plane.


My Sweet Momma. I am

so excited, that I can't wait.

I can't drive or fly right now,

the dr.s said NO...NO WAY...

I am a high risk for blood clots,

so Daddy is sending Momma out

to visit me for a week.

Momma 
hasn't been out to the

 desert for 9 years. So many
things to 
show her, and
places to go to. 
I may not be
posting much next 
week.
Us girls are going to be a


little busy, but I may share along

the way. If we're crafting I promise

to share. I will have my camera

with me along the way. (Julie I

will be taking lots of photos. You

have taught me well.)








As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven, 

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Many hugs and so much love,



post signature










No comments:

Post a Comment