Monday, November 8, 2010

Is It Monday Already??





Can you believe it?

Another weekend has gone by.

It's already back to work.

Thanksgiving is only 17 days away.

Where has this year gone?







But every day at work is a "Love Is" Day

for me. I have my honey's picture right

by desk. It is my constant reminder of

why I get up every morning. Why I work

so hard at my job. Team work!!


"I love you Tony. And incase I forget to

say it, Thank you for all the hard work

that you do on your end of the team.

God richly blessed me the day he brought

you into my life."








Today I am joining Marydon @ Blushing Rose
for her Monday Love Is. Please stop by


and say hello to her. She loves to have


company for tea.


As always my friends, thank you for stopping


by my little piece of heaven,


here in the desert,


that I so love to call home.


Country hugs and much love,


post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment