Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ANU'S PRANKS

THE TINKLING OF GLASS BANGLES

KUPPI VALA KILUKKAM

17th june,2009

wednesday
9a.m









dear friends,
good morning!it's raining and the leaves are trembling,the blooms are withering and my butterflies are not dancing.trichur is cool.today is mithunam,3rd[malayala masam].
before going out to enjoy the rain and the cool showers on my face,i must write this post.
it was another day,when i went out with achu[ash] to catch up with some urgent work.i never like to shoulder responsibilities,try to shirk them always.as nanda was not with me,i had to be in another role doing al the must do work.we went to the tailor first.as usual, the clothes were not stiched and another date was given.as my holidays are going to be terminated,this time i gave her a final date. and when we reached the road,i remembered,my handbag was not with me.this happens many times with me,the bag,the umbrella etc, i forget them very often.achu went back and got it.we left for 'goodwill'.and i must tell you,this is exclusively for ladies and hence it turns out for gents too. they will get all the gifts needed here,for their sweet hearts for any occasion.[hey,guys of trichur,it's near kalyan silks].
i simply love to spend my time here,admiring the thousands of glass bangles,the marvellous colourful world of bangles.when the salesman asked for the saree to choose the matching bangles,to my horror,i found out,the kanjeepuram saree was left with the tailor and i had brought another carry bag in which the tailor had kept someone else's clothes,cut and to be stiched. i took my moblie and called her.
''maya,please,i left the saree with you and your clothes are with me.''''yes,i know''.''please take an auto and come to goodwill.i'm waiting.''so,sweet of her,she agreed.
achu was busy on her mobile and i had to pass time till maya reached.so,i took out my digital cam and started taking the photos of the glass bangles,in different colours and shapes.within ten minutes,maya reaches and the problem was solved.the gents know how to mix and match the colours,really well.what a beautiful combination!meroon and yellow!from my childhood i always loved these bangles.the tinkling of these bangles.and when i write,or shake my hands,they make the sound!what a music to ears!i love temple festivals,the wonderful atmosphere,the fragrance of insence sticks,different flowers,the well decorated idols of gods and goddesses,the devotional songs,and the different stalls.i was confused which colour will suit me and which bangles look more beautiful.wearing those bangles from the wrist to the elbow,laughing and giggling ,the days were enjoyed the best!and the broken pieces were kept safely to weld and make chains.but i love to wear the bangles after putting mehandi[milanchi].
it should be that way;the soft hands adorned with bangles and smelling mehandi,holding a rose!what a perfect scene!they remind me of suhra and majnu!
hold them softly,and the tinkles of glass bangles and the jasmine flowers on the plaited hair and a cute smile on the rosy lips,and the traditional attire.............what more can you ask for?
and for that dream girl,wait impatiently.this is the dream i dedicate you today,when it's raining...............
it's anu signing off.....................
with a word of cheer,and a prayer in my heart i wish all of you a bright and peaceful day!
anu loves you all.
at times,i do feel,how foolish i am to spend my precious time over these evanescent silly things!but anu can't change.she is silly and simple. :)
thanks for your dedication my friend,the song still lingers......
hum dil de chuke sanam,
tere ho gaya he hum,tere kasam.................
sasneham,
anu

No comments:

Post a Comment