Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wednesday - Happy 12th Birthday Destiny


Today is Wednesday, and this special post is dedicated to my second born grandchild, Miss Destiny Diane. She had hair down to her waist and last week, she had it cut. Doesn't it look precious? She is so outgoing, full of life, loves the color blue, and loves to swim. I have nicknamed her "Lovey" and that she is. A little love doll. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESTINY!!!



Destiny this flower is for you. Gram picked it fresh this morning from my rose garden. Can you smell the fragrance? Sweet as you my dear! We both enjoy the roses so much.


Here is your cake. Chocolate just like you love, and has a Hawaiian theme seeing as how you love to swim and be outside so much. Right down to your Flip Flops!! Gram will cut you a slice.





I hope you all have enjoyed sharing a 12th Birthday Party with me. We all have our grass skirts, leighs, and even a Limbo Game set up. How Low can you Go?? Have a wonderful blessed day and thanks for sharing your time with my family and me. Love Ya, Sherry


































































No comments:

Post a Comment