Saturday, June 20, 2009

New and Improved with Better Crafting Action!


I am running behind on prep for my appearance at the new AC Moore in Allentown. I just now got my demo materials together and have to spackle and blush my visage so as not to frighten the little children.

I'll post my weekly links tomorrow...but for now please go visit my brand spankin' new website! Big thanks to illustrator Vlad Alvarez for my new logo and to my lovely and talented mom Sharon Scanlin for the header design. I love the transparent layers she created. I did the rest of the design and layout...but I'm not a web designer so cut me some slack, okay?! The site is seriously content rich, so pour yourself a cuppa and surf away! I'll be updating the content regularly so visit often and please send your friends and family!

Until tomorrow...

...craft on with your bad selves!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment