Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some Extra Linky Love!

Image Copyright Enoch Bolles


I'm sharing a little Linky Love today! It's always important to say, "Thank You." If you post a link to my blog, email me and let me know so I make sure to thank you too! Beadalon is giving away a copy of Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed! Go leave a comment on their blog to enter the contest! I really think this book breaks new ground for designers and has a lot to offer.

Big thank you's to Stefanie Girard who posted my Spirograph project on her fabulous new Craft Gossip Recycled Crafts Blog!

Big thanks to Leslie of Mad Maggie Designs for posting my videos on her blog!

Shout outs to Rachel at One Pretty Thing for regularly posting links my projects and articles!

Linky love to Amy of Mod Podge Rocks blog for posting my All Eyes on You necklace set!

Merci beaucoup to my friend and fellow author Fernando DaSilva for his kind words and linking to my American Idol post. Nando makes gorgeous jewelry, so do check out his blog!

Gratitude to Wheat Carr for quoting a post from The Impatient Blogger (it's not online any longer folks, sorry) in her blog Wheat Said What?

Dawno linked back to my Chagall inspired design in her Wandering the Beadosphere blog. Thank you!

I truly appreciate all of the Linky Love.

If you live near Allentown PA, I'll be at an opening of a brand new AC Moore on Saturday signing my new book Beyond the Bead and doing demos from 1-3pm! Come say, "Howdy!"

Here's the address:

AC Moore
926 Airport Center Drive
Allentown, PA 18109
(610) 596-4007

Until next time...craft on with your bad selves!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment