Saturday, June 20, 2009

SHALL WE MEET AGAIN?







I DON'T KNOW, WHEN...........



20th,june,2009.



saturday






dear friends,



yesterday i walked in the rain while plucking flowers from the garden.and by night,i was running high temperature,my body was shivering.without telling amma, i could manage till 4 a.m.it was terrible,having head ache and feeling helpless when it was pouring outside.today,most of the time i was on bed,sleeping on antibiotics.i must sleep early today.but before sleeping,i've an urge to write something as just one day is left before leaving trichur.
unknown and mysterious are the ways of the Almighty.............never did i expect that i would be laid up with high temperature.but,thanksto the Providence,that
i could reach out to u!





the night is cool and my blanket is waiting.

but,i must pen down these lines from my heart.

it's about the happenings of the last one month,

and i must share them with you,my friends.

the days in trichur,from first week of may,

passed so fast at the wink of an eye.

i never knew i will be crossing many new faces,

some walked by,some touched my heart,

i must say thanks to all those friends,

anu is not bad in feelings and thoughts.

some got confused for the affection showered,

let them remain so,as i'm tired,

hey,i just can't prove what i'm,

my memories start flowing now.

how can i forget my dearest friend,

who offered me a garden full of flowers.

when i needed a shoulder,he was always there,

and he taught me how to be strong.

thanks a lot,guruji,for the moral support,

thanks for being my source of inspiration.

i'm so happy i'v e come across you in my life,

you are the only one who forced me to write a post daily.

when i was broken,someone was awake,

consoling me by his music,

and he played guitar at night,

dedicated the wonderful poem for me!

and i recited the poem aloud.

giving life to each word!

that was really wonderful,

someone listening to you patiently,

music has the healing touch.

and this double shaded rose is his gift to me!

i know,you don't like me saying,'alvida'.

how can i forget the young angry man,



who could be so tough with me,

still you could offer a musical video for me,

and i'm still thrilled about that!



good that we parted our ways,



just the scars will be deep inside.



hey,my first blogger friend,



whom i admire the most,



he is always the first,but chooses to be the last,

for whose posts the whole world awaits,

and his fan the pink panther,

who prefers the superfast to travel,

but for the first time,

i have become a friend of a panther,

what ideas flow humorously,

nice knowing you,dear.

my loving brother in the desert,

who taught me how to love rain,

who made me realise how much,

sincere bond can be built,

with unknown minds.

i still love your poems,

but you are not writing these days,

my young friend at tvpm,

who needs a word of cheer always,

he is an upcoming artist,

and you have a special place in my thoughts.

dear tej,you are always in the hide out,

and you come on line and make my eyes wet,

be in touch dear,i will miss u,

you are the only one from my place.

here,he is who wrote about the temple,
the ambalakavu stories,
and dear trichur friend,

thanks for all suggestions and ideas,




how can i leave you my dearest,



who has forgotten the promises?



you 're the first to dedicate a photo post for me.



and the words made me cry!



after a pilgrimage you forgot trichur,



but i know you read my posts:)



it's a great feeling,as if you're near!



someone reached me at late night,



totally shattered and broken,



he is so calm and cool,



nice knowing you friend,



the only sincere and loyal friend,



from outside blogosphere,



who never fails to make me smile,



with his morning mails,



many came and went without leaving amark,



and some have left deep scars for ever,



grateful i'm to all the good souls,



they have made anu spread a smile,



and when i'm leaving trichur,



on 22nd,monday,night,



i really wish there shoud be heavy rain,



as anu can cry her heart out!






amma is sleeping now.each day i will be waiting to come back and hug you,dearest amma.but i don't know,when next.
i will be breaking one of my resolutions.anu has decided to meet two of her unknown friends in chennai and feels so excited about that.i could not say 'no'to you as your sincere friendship has touched my heart.don't ask me questions and clarifications on who os who........:) keep guessing which frame you fit in!



it's anu signing off.....................................
this post is dedicated to trichur,that filled my mind with fragrance of friendship.

and my friend taught me,''no girl/man is worth your tears,but once you find that is he/she won't make you cry.''i heard you,right?

anu will be out of range for one week,and hopefully back to join you by end of june,once she reaches her destination!but posts will be less,while work will be more!i will never be in this relaxed mood!
hey,to my north indian belt,i have to get gifts!they love chips,bananas and murukku!
thanks for my friends who wished me speedy recovery,but i'm still suffering from fever.
for the first time i completed the post,the next day..............i read out the post to amma and ettan and to be frank,i had to skip a few lines.:)[don't tell amma,please.............]
have a great day ahead and wish me bye............shall we meet again?
sasneham,
anu
















No comments:

Post a Comment