Thursday, June 4, 2009

What Would You Do?

Russian Artists Chagall To The Moon Handpainted Pendant from ArtBeads

I’m packing for Ranger U and I won’t be back until Monday. I won’t post while I’m away so consider this a mini-vacation from The Impatient Crafter™. In the interim...I got this AMAZING bead in the mail from the folks at ArtBeads. They have an entire collection of these focal beads from Russia on their website. I selected this hand painted miniature reproduction of a Marc Chagall painting.

I am truly, madly and deeply in love with this bead.

It is so exquisite, so extraordinary, so fanfreakintabulous...I simply can’t bring myself to slap together a quickie free design project with it. I want to take my time...gaze at it lovingly...give it a pet name and keep it in my pocket...take it out and whisper to it. Okay maybe not so much the last part...but I do want to let it simmer on the creative back burner.

My question to you is...what would you do with this bead?

Think about it and let me know and I’ll post some of the best answers in a future blog with hot links to your site.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment