Friday, June 19, 2009

What's New!

Greetings and Salutations!

Besides working on the hyper speed deadline for my new book, I've been hard at work on a few other TSPs (Top Secret Projects). I'll be revealing one of them very soon. It's my new DIY website! Yes, I did it myself and no unfortunately it's not as cool as my old site...BUT...it's far less static and it allows me the ability to change it whenever the mood strikes or new information arises. That's a very good thing because there's always something new in my world...that and I'm easily bored.

Have I mentioned that I'm impatient?

All of these endeavors have kept me so busy, I've run out of time for the blog. I don't really have anything new and exciting to share. If you follow this link to the project in the pic above that I designed a few years back you can by at the e-PatternsCentral website. It's a perfect retro summertime charm bracelet that's bursting with yummy Czech glass beads.

A quick reminder from the folks at ArtBeads...Scarlett Lanson's Use the Muse II contest kit order deadline is rapidly approaching. If you want to play, you need to get that order in asap!

I'll be at the brand new Allentown AC Moore this Saturday signing books and doing demos from Beyond the Bead. If you live in the area...please come and visit. I feel like such a dork if no one talks to me!

AC Moore

926 Airport Center Drive, Allentown, PA

Saturday June 20th

1-3PM

MARGOT POTTER-author of Beyond the Bead, demo and book signing


xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment