Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hoppy Friday to Each of You!






Hop on through the door and check out a few of my friends! Froggie Fred was given to me by my precious sister, Debbie at "There's An Angel On My Front Porch." He likes greeting everyone that comes. "Ribbit! Ribbit!" And he also keeps the mosquitos away, nothing gets by him.




Next, please meet Froggie Juliet! She is a jewel, and she loves batting her big Froggie Eyes At Everyone who passes her way. I found her in a corner at "Ross" one day, and knew she was coming home with me. She is so delicate looking, and the grandkids just absolutely love her.
"Oh Romeo, Romeo, Wherefore art thou Romeo?" Do you think I will ever find a Romeo???




As we pass through the kitchen area, on my center island, I would like you to meet Francisco Froggie. He's either a little camera shy, or else the flash hurt his eyes. He didn't relay the answer to me on that one. He has his sweet little leigh on, fruit on his hat and a wonderful smile on his face. Makes you wonder what he's thinking or what he has been in to? Maybe he snuck a few treats from my storage jars? Never know about these guys? They are pretty fast hoppers.






And ofcourse, You all have to meet Farmer John. Now he was the greatest find ever from "Michaels". I found him two years ago, and as our back door opens into the pool area, I decided to home him on my little round table by the backdoor. He is happy there. A fly NEVER makes it past him. With his little hat and all, he is so ready to steal your heart. Ofcourse me being a hat girl, he stole mine instantly. A lily pad find for sure.






Now as you hop around the corner of the door, into the yard, you'll see Flower Froggie and her little friend Timmy Turtle. Timmy is giving Flower a hand. She was trying to hand me the bowl for more seed for our little Fine Feathered Friends. Even with the heat they come every day for nourishment. She is the best assistant that I have had in a long time. This beautiful little birdbath/feeder has worked best as a feeder, and was given to me on my birthday by my oldest son, TJ and his family. The kids are always looking for things with frogs as they know I love them. There is always a corner for a little frog to hop out of.






Oh My Gosh, in this corner we have, do we have a Romeo Froggie? Could this be Juliet's dream heart? He looks like he's wishing for a Juliet? Will the two hearts ever meet? What do you think? Should they be introduced? Comments are appreciated.




I hope you have enjoyed the tour today as I have shared some of my precious little frogs. You never know what may pop up on my tours. I have so many things to share, and with each day hopefully a new idea will come to me. I am also going to be participating in Pink Saturday, so I will see you then. Hoppy Friday!! Hugs all around, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment