Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day To All the Men In My Life




Happy Father's Day Daddy! Isn't he handsome? I just love, love, love him. Daddy has always called me "Sweetie Pie". I have loved him since the first day I was born. He is such a giving, loving Daddy. For the last two weeks I have surprised him. When I went to the card shop to buy a Father's Day card, there were so many I couldn't make up my mind. So I decided to just purchase several and send them all to him. Well, I started to write in the first one and I thought how fun would this be? So I signed it under the writing on the right side of the card, and on the left, at the top, I wrote "Memories", and below it I drew a memory of when I was a child, and at the very bottom I wrote a quote that was said at the memory. OMG, Daddy laughed his head off at the first one, and two days later he received a second card. Ofcourse he thought I had lost my mind. I had already sent a card, by the time he received the 6th or 7th card he realized I had done this on purpose. He was worried about me there for awhile. Then Wednesday I had a box delivered to him with fruit and assorted snacks. I know he will enjoy that as he sits in the sunroom area and watches his TV programs. I love you Daddy.

Ofcourse this wonderful man in my life is Tony! My husband of almost 34 years. Happy Father's Day Honey! This is a cherished pic of us.


You are the BEST Husband! Thank you for being a GREAT Dad and PaPa. What more could a girl ask for? You are the GREATEST thing that ever happened to me. Below are pics of our wonderful (3) children.







First, our Daughter Heidi. Isn't she beautiful?













Our eldest son, Tony II. He is the Father of (3) beautiful children. 1 daughter, Elyse, and 2 sons, Tony III and Nicholas. Happy Father's Day TJ!













Our younger son, Phillip. He is the Father of 2 beautiful children. 1 daughter, Destyne, and 1 son, Kain. Happy Father's Day Phillip!















Below I wanted to share a couple of pics of Tony being the wonderful Dad and PaPa that he is. The first one is of Tony serinading our Grand daughter Destiny on her birthday. Priceless!!
















Dad and Phillip sharing a special moment together:
















Tony doing the hardest thing a Dad has to do:


















I don't know, what do you think TJ?













And last but not least, Tony is a wonderful Dad to our Precious Bruiser. Bruiser loves to play ball, and is anxiously waiting for Tony to let go of it.











I'd like to take a moment to wish all of you Dad's a wonderful Blessed "Happy Father's Day". Thank you as always for stopping by and sharing a moment with our family today. I hope you will stop by again. "Country Hugs" from Country Wings in Phoenix, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment