Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Grumpy Phlebotomist and The Creative Living Contest Winner!

(IMAGE COPYRIGHT MARGOT POTTER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!)

I've been moving into a new category at QVC. It makes sense since I'm a crafty gal to be selling novelties and toys, so it's a good fit. Plus I'm a big kid at heart and now that my kid is getting bigger, I'll still have an excuse to have toys around. And yes, I still get as excited about them as I did when I was five. Tee hee.

I had to get up at 4am to get ready to go on air this morning with an adorable set of three
Disney Themed storybook pillows and I just got back home after stopping for some blood tests on the way home. This is the second time I've met up with a grumpy phlebotomist. Though I understand that it stinks to be overworked, underpaid and understaffed...I'm just a gal who hates needles and has to get this dang test done for my doctor. I don't really want to hear about how much your job sucks the entire time I'm giving you my blood and I really don't want to be jabbed extra hard with a huge needle merely because you're disgruntled. Is it just me?

Aren't you all glad I've blathered on about how much my blood tests sucked? Just be glad I don't have a needle...I'm just sayin'...

I promised to announce the winner of the
Totally Creative subscription! Erin Prais-Hintz of Tesori Trovati...email me and I'll connect you with the folks from the e-zine! Congratulations!

So after no sleep and the aforementioned evil needle jabbing...this little piggy is taking a well earned nap. Until next time...craft on with your bad selves.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment