Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's Monday - Giving Thanks this Week



Thanksgiving is coming. I just wanted to take a moment this morning and say how thankful I am for my Dear Husband, Tony. I am so grateful that God has given us these 35 Thanksgivings, that we have been allowed to share and sit at the table, and praise God together.


We have seen some very harsh times out here in Phoenix, and there were times we actually thought we were going to be living in the street. When a door closed, God opened a window for us. When there was only one set of footprints in the sand, it was then that he was carrying us. For this, I am truly thankful.


I love you my sweet husband. Thank you for always being there for me, and for picking me up when I have fell. I will love you forever and to eternity. All my love, Sherry

As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs, Sherry

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment