Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is It Snowing Yet?



Frosty the Snowman...Do you think there really was some magic in that old silk hat he wore?

I can remember as a child, trying so many hats on the Snowmen I built. I danced around and twirled in the snow, I can remember even trying my black fluffy ear muffs to bring my snowman to life. I told him that I dreamt of being a Snow Queen. I would have all the snow cones I wanted to eat. We would make ice cream from the snow every day. The Snowmen would never melt there, they would live forever. Yes, those were the days.

How ironic, I ended up settling in the Land of the Sun, in the desert of all places. Phoenix, Arizona, the place I so love to call home. As always, thank you for stopping by. Country hugs and love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment