Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thanksgiving With Charlie Brown...

Photobucket



Good Grief! It's almost Thanksgiving.

What's a guy like me supposed to do?

I really don't want to be alone.

Snoopy what do you think we should do?





Photobucket


What's that you say Snoopy?

Invite the friend's over for dinner?

Dress up as pilgrims?

Have turkey and the trimmings?

Woodstock you think so too?




Photobucket


What's this? Snoopy you'll do the cooking?



Photobucket


Good Grief! Let me sit down here and make out a list. Could it really be this simple? Well let's take a look at a piece of the movie and see what happens. I cannot get through a holiday without watching the world of Charlie Brown. Enjoy my blogger friends. Enjoy!! Memories are just the best.








I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving movie. I have loved it every since I was a little kid. I always got my pillow and called my place early, to get the best seat in front of the TV. Ofcourse they were all the best seats when you were right in front of the TV, all of you in a row.


When we were kids there weren't a lot of cartoons, so to have one airing during Primetime TV, that was a big thing for us.


We would mark it on the calendar and remind Daddy every night, the week before that it was coming. He dreaded it for sure, but us kids loved it so much. To this day, I still do. I love to watch it with my grandkids now. How fun is that?


As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment