Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wednesday Brings Us To Red Blessings

Okay Bloggie Buddies today is a little harder. We are on reds. I am thankful for red apples, red roses, red holly, red cardinals, red robins, red licorice, and how about little red noses from the cold, or warm wooly red mittens? What can you all think of? Let's start listing.

I hope you are having a beautiful Wednesday. We have reached the middle of the week finally. This has felt like a long week already to me. How about you all?



With the holidays coming, I thought this little elf baby was the perfect gal for Wednesday. I so love her. She's a little friend for you my dear friend Jackie @
Once Upon A Fairlyland."
Jackie loves gnomes and elves and has a very magical blog. If you haven't visited her, stop over and say hi. She is just the most loving, interesting and wonderful blogger friend you could hope to meet, and she has a magical world called gnomeland. Please stop by and introduce yourself.



As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment