Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Tuesday - How About Brown Blessings?

Today is Tuesday. Today I am thankful for the color brown. For me, brown represents the wonderful earth that God has given us, that allows us to grow trees to shade and shelter us, vegetables and fruit to sustain us, and grass to walk on so we are reminded of what it feels like to be alive, and flowers to remind us to take time to stop and smell them. Yes, these are the things that remind me of the color brown.



I am also thankful for the most beautiful brown eyes that you have ever seen, that I have gazed into every day for the last 34 years of my life, belonging to my dear husband Tony. Also my beautiful daughter, Heidi Girl and my youngest, handsome son, Phillip. All brown eyed beauties.
What about you bloggers? Any brown thankful thoughts today?



As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs, Sherry






No comments:

Post a Comment