Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday - Cleaning and Stayin Alive


Happy Pink Saturday "Pinkies".
Pink Saturday is hosted by our lovely Ms. Beverly
@
How Sweet the Sound.
Click the link above to view her site with
a list of many other Pink Saturday participants.
Please take the time to go and visit all of the "Pinkies".
They really are a lot of fun!! We all have so many pinks to share.




With Christmas around the corner, have I got the gift for you all. Wait until you see these. Do you have wood or pergo floors? Floors that need dusting? Pinkies look at these babies, because I am lovin these.


~Slipper Genie's~

I don't usually endorse products, but I am telling you these are really great. Put on the disco music, and you are Stayin Alive. Exercise and clean all in one. What fun these are going to be. I really liked them because they do not have the toe piece, they are just slippers, pink slippers with pretty big bows on the toes.




So when Santa asks you if you have been good this year? What do you want for Christmas?


I am telling you, add these to your stocking stuffers. Slipper Genie's. You will love'm. And Pinkies the best part of all, $6.99 at Wal-Mart. They also come in lime green and a flashy blue color. I don't think I have ever had so much fun cleaning the floors.


As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love, Sherry


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment