Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's Disney Sunday - Pinocchio




Please thank my precious daughter, Ms Heidi @ Fairy Footprints in the Sand for sponsoring Disney Sunday. Take the time, if you haven't already to stop by and visit her blog. She will delight you with her welcoming stories. She may even have a little guest waving in the sidebar to welcome you. You never know what you might find when you enter her magical world. I love you sweet Heidi Girl.



"Hurry Isabel, today is the day Jimney is going to introduce us to Pinocchio," Destiny exclaimed. Destiny and Isabel climbed back into their Grammy's large overstuffed reading chair. Remember from last week, Grammy had told them that this chair had magical powers to take them to many places and read about many people. They only had to open a book to find a new journey. Destiny, being the oldest, picked the book of her choice, and she chose Jimney Cricket. He was sent by a blue magical fairy to help guide a little puppet that so badly wanted to be a real boy. Although last week we only met Jimney Cricket, tonight we will meet Pinocchio, and the Blue Fairy.



"Good Evening Destiny, Good Evening Isabel. Here I am again as promised and tonight I am going to share with you the magical Blue Fairy and the little puppet, Pinocchio who dreamed of being a real boy. Here we go. Girls let me float down here and introduce you to Pinocchio."



Photobucket



"Pinocchio, I'd like to introduce you to Miss Destiny and Miss Isabel. We have been reading all about you. How hard you tried to become a real boy. How you didn't give up."





"Girls this was me in the beginning. I was a mere puppet, who so wanted to be a real boy. I wanted to have these strings taken away from me. I wanted to go to school, like you Miss Destiny and Miss Isabel. I wanted to be a real boy, who could cry real tears."


This is the Magical Blue Fairy. She said the following words as she waved her magic wand, ''Little puppet made of pine, awake; the gift of life is thine. And then, do you know what happened? Look at the little movie below girls and you will see it all, in a fast version ofcourse. It would take to long to watch the whole movie.''
Note: If the box appears empty, just an outline, please click in the box and then you will see the movie.




"I hope you have enjoyed my story today girls. Now Isabel, Jimney tells me that you are running cross country and want to be a first place runner one of these days. He also said you are one of the shortest runners out there. Well just remember Isabel, keep reaching for the stars. Never give up. Believe in yourself.



Even little people can do big things. Look at my friend Jimney. He helped me reach my dreams. Keep running sweet Isabel, keep running for your dreams, and Destiny you keep cheering her on. I love you both, see you later in my movies. Night - Night!"




Here is our little Isabel crossing the finish line. She has quite the kick. She is going to be #1 in one of these races. She is reaching for the stars. Go Sweet Isabel.



Bloggers this is a 9 year old little girl, running a 1 mile race. I can't even run half a block.



Thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love, Sherry

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment