Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday



Happy Pink Saturday "Pinkies".
Pink Saturday is hosted by our lovely Ms. Beverly
@ How Sweet the Sound.
Click the link above to view her site with
a list of many other Pink Saturday participants.
Please take the time to go and visit all of the "Pinkies".
They really are a lot of fun!! We all have so many pinks to share.








Today we are going to visit the world of Fairies. Through a very special friend of mine Caren @ k.dotties. She designs and sells Fairy Doors for children who have lost their first tooth, or children like me, the young at heart. Take a look at the beautiful Fairy door below.





When I repainted my kitchen wall red. I decided to add pink accents to it. I so wanted to have a Fairy door to the side of my mirror. I contacted Caren and told her what I wanted, it had to have cherries, as I collect them for my kitchen, and I knew I wanted it to be pink. Caren took what I shared with her, and look at what I received in the mail. Each little door comes with fairy dust. How precious is that? If you click on my fairy door above, it will take you straight to Caren's fairy door page.





She has every color imaginable..purple, blue, pink, cream, green, red and so on, you imagination can fly. She has the following doors: Fairydot, Little Princess, Castle in the Mist (a favorite of mine), Rosebud, Dandy Dinos, and even Mr. Tooth, just to mention a few. If you can dream it, Caren can build it.



These doors have a little handle for your imagination to step into the magical world of fairies. I do a lot of stepping into mine. How could anyone not want to? Here is my door hanging in its place of honor, and notice I found a metal sign for my mirror that says yes, "Believe". How devine is that? I know, I still have to add a few whimsical items around my door, but it is a work in progress. I build as I go.



Caren I cannot tell you the pleasure that my little Fairy Door has brought to me. As I sit at my table for meals I look at the beautiful wall and smile knowing all the places I can travel through that door. The grandkids and I talk about it so often. Where we would be when we walk through it, and what would we see, who would we meet. The imagination is without limits. Thank you my beautiful friend for designing a door for me and bringing my home to life. I will treasure it for the rest of my life.



This little fairy, Pinkies, wants to remind you to please take the time to go and visit Caren @ k.dotties. She is a woman of great talents. I just had to share my Fairy Door today. Who wouldn't love it? It's pink ofcourse.

As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert that I so love to call home. "Happy Pink Saturday" Pinkies.
Country hugs and love,
post signature












No comments:

Post a Comment