Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessings


Happy Thanksgiving Bloggie Friends. I am so thankful for each and every one of you. You each have brought so much to my life and my heart each and every day since I began this blog on June 16th of this year. I have met Mom's, Dad's, Grammy's, PaPa's, writers, quilters, photographers, scrapbookers, artists, police officers, doll makers, gardeners, furniture refinishers, sheep herders, horse farmers, apple orchard owners, store owners, cake decorators, golf course workers, designers, cancer survivors, cancer fighters, airline stewardesses, and so many more of you.

You all know who you are, as I have came for tea each day with you, or just stopped by for a good old fashioned girl talk. You have lifted me when I was down, you have laughed with me and not at me, and made me feel so special on many, many occasions.

I am truly so blessed and loved by each of you, and I wanted to take a minute and thank you for being these wonderful people that you are. We make the most beautiful blogland that there is. We truly are a circle of friends.

As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment