Thursday, November 19, 2009

TGIF - Friday - Today I Am Thankful for Green


Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit, yes I am thankful for frogs, the beautiful green grass that we all so love to feel under our feet in the summertime.


How about our green Christmas trees, leaves and stems to our flowers, Kermit the Frog, green with envy, and how about lettuce, peas, green beans, limes, pickles and an even an alligator. Snap!


Ofcourse I live in the desert so how about cactus? What girl wouldn't love an emerald?


Now it is up to you bloggies, what are you thankful for that is green? I can't wait to see what you come up with today.


I have had so much fun playing this game all week. When I started thinking about the colors, and what we have to be thankful for in the colors, it made me think about all the beauty God has truly bestowed upon us in our daily lives.


As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love, Sherry


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment